It’s almost ski season!
The All Hands Meeting has been scheduled for Wednesday November 3rd, 2021 from 7:00pm to 9:00pm (EST). It will be held virtually again this year, via Zoom.
This is a yearly update for all Level 2 and above officials and coaches in the Region. In order to remain a current official, you must attend an update at least once every 2 years. However, anyone can attend regardless of qualifications.
The update this year will include participants from OSZ, NCD and other Divisions in Ontario. There will be many highly qualified and experienced guest speakers presenting important information relating to alpine ski racing officiating.
Coaches will earn 1 education and 1 risk management credit for their participation in the All Hands Meeting.
All participants must pre-register for the update by Sunday, October 31 at midnight(EST).
Attached are the registration instructions for OSZ club members and NCD club members.
OSZ coaches will need to sign up through the SQA website (see attached), please ensure that your ACA# is on your SQA profile when you sign up.
NCD coaches will need to sign up through their SnowReg accounts (the link will be in SnowReg shortly)
Prior to the update, you will be sent the Zoom login information. There will also be a quiz to prepare answers for in advance of the meeting.
How to Register:
- Go to the www.alpinepoints.ca website
- Select « Officials » from the drop down menu on the right-hand side
- Click on « take a course »
- Search the listings for « updated » and select the Officials Annual Update 2021-2022 (ON) (#500008) that takes place on November 3, 2021.
- Click on « view info »
- A new window will open, ensure that it’s the correct Annual Update, and click « sign up » at the bottom
- This will redirect you to the login page where you can sign into your existing account or create a new account
If you have issues signing up, feel free to contact Jessica Hearty at email@example.com